The final leg
This morning was another early rise (on a Sunday?) to catch the 11am Eurostar back to Paris. I had plenty of time on my hands, so there's plenty of photos.
Can you tell I was bored?
I was surprised this one came out, but I liked it. This is the direction my life is heading in....
"Goodbye London, Giddy London" (thanks Morrissey)



Et bonjour Parée! (via Lille, which was a bit unexpected! Although all the screaming kids heading for EuroDisney should have given it away).


Today I will mostly be eating bagels! Breakfast was a Bacon Eggworks on onion multiseed (quite possibly the best bagel invented). Due to Newton's bagel obsession we bought back a baker's dozen of bagels but kept a few for ourselves. Therefore, lunch was another couple of bagels and dinner was bagels and tomato soup!
We were just too exhausted to sort out any shopping, hence the bagelfest.

