Skate about my neighbourhood
Today I called up Tura, who was working from home, but was also getting ready to go skating, so I went around to his place and we waited for Jean-Marc to turn up. Then Jon Monie heard us skating outside in the street and came skating too.

We headed down the street to this corner to session the step as a manual pad for a while. We tried to leave a couple of times, but in the end we stayed there for nearly an hour, just having fun skating it. (the photo is really blurred for some reason and the guy walking into the middle of the frame, but I know I'll go back sometime pretty soon. i'll get a better photo).
Then we headed up the street to this little skatepark in the gardens at Porte De Bagnolet. It really is as bad as it looks, but we had some fun there, and the park it's situated in is really nice.

Then we headed outside the periphérique to skate the "champignon" which was fun, but super whippy. No problems for Jon though. The Periphérique was crazy. It's a bit like the M25 around London, but much smaller. It is probably Paris' biggest carpark during rush-hour, as you can see.

I left the guys to hit up another park and came back home to meet up with Benjamin, who'd come over for dinner. We spent most of the night talking until it was late.

