« Home | au revoir mon pere » | Dad in Paris Day 3 (Tour de France) » | Dad in Paris Day 2 » | Dad in Paris Day 1 » | Coffee and crepes » | Bastille skate » | Hot in the city » | Mel in Paris Day 4 » | Mel in Paris Day 3 » | Mel in Paris Day 2 » 

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 

Skate and bake!

Bingo and the Mischief guys came over today and they were bearing gifts!


I showed them a few skatespots around my neighbourhood that weren't on their map, and I think they were into them.


The heat was a problem, but they managed to film a few things and Ollie (who can't skate because of a bout of tendonitis in his ankle) said he was definitely booking for a return journey as soon as possible, and I left them to go hit up some spots in town while I went home to eat.