« Home | Serious panoramics » | Winter » | Morning, Noon & Night » | Panovision » | Easy days and lazy nights » | Marmart » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Alan and Benjamin's photos » | l'Arlechino » | Very cultural » 

Friday, November 03, 2006 

Bars

It was freezing cold at the flea markets this morning. Tony and I spent most of the morning there paying for and picking up various bits and pieces. Nothing too large, which is nice, but then on a day like today doing some heavy lifting would probably have kept us a bit warmer.


Benjamin called up when I got home from work. He was out and about in Bastille, so I went to meet him at Café de l´Industrie. We sat there and had coffee for an hour or so, until Lucy called.


We arranged to meet Lucy at Rosso, which is the bar down the street from our apartment where Dave, who I used to work with, is the barman.

We had a couple of drinks there and caught up with what Dave had been up to before Tura and Ursula phoned up and asked if we'd like to go for crêpes at chez Imogene. After saying our goodbyes to Benjamin, who is on a strict homecooked diet at the moment, we all headed to the restaurant and had amazing crêpes with pear cider.

(and took ridiculously over exposed photos of our food!)