The struggle!
Waking up at 6:30 I still felt a bit ropey from the night before. It took me a little longer than normal to get to work and had to get off the metro halfway through my journey to get some fresh air and cool down! Eventually made it to work, only to find that no one else had managed any better than me. Luckily I was out and about in one of the vans today, but having to try to work out some of the directions was a bit of a headache.
It turned out to be a long day, as my boss is moving to an apartment just around the corner from us, so we stopped off at his place, picked up the bulk of his belongings and ditched the van outside our apartment so that he could collect it later.
Due to the long night, I had a quiet evening and an early night.

