« Home | local wander, Little Italy » | St German and wanderings » | Parents arrive » | Bateaux Mouches » | Happy New Year! » | Travelling » | Happy Birthday Newton! » | Ches » | Boxing Day » | Xmas day » 

Saturday, January 06, 2007 

woking out

Newton and I had our usual Saturday morning power breakfast. We were trying to put a positive spin on things today.


Lucy and I met with my mum and dad to take a walk around some of the department stores (La Fayette/Printemps). They still have their Christmas decorations and window displays up, so we checked them out.



There's a bunch more photos to this post, but they didn't seem to upload. I'm cheating and actually wirting this in England and the photos are on the computer in Paris. I guess they'll have to wait.

I'll put it on my to-do list (then the title of the post will become clear).