FA cup final
The weather was pretty nice today, so Lucy and I took a walk into the Marais to the Marché des Enfants Rouge. It's one of the oldest surviving markets in Paris, tucked away on rue de Bretagne in the 3rd.

There's a couple of really good food stalls there and you can eat Japanese, Italian and Lebanese by shifting from one table to the next. We met up with Benjamin and Maria for a pizza lunch before walking into the Marais. As we walked we randomly came across a pile of The Star newspaper of today's date. Really strange, as there was no English pub/bar or newsagent in that area. Just one of those things, I guess.
Lucy and I decided to stroll on over the river and head over to the Bombarbier pub in the 5th, where I knew some friends of ours would be watching the FA cup final between Man U and Chelsea. The pub was packed with people supporting both sides and other than the usual banter there wasn't any bad feelings.

