« Home | Fos » | Feeding the birds » | FIP fm » | Goodbye Pat & Laura » | Chantilly » | Happy Birthday Soy Panday » | Burnout! » | Underground Project Part 6 » | Underground Project Part 5 » | Computers » 

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 

Underground Project Part 7

The next installment of my video project is done (for the 2 or 3 people who're interested).
This might be a bit of a jumpy timeline. I think this footage was sitting at the end of the tape for 96, but is the end of the year plus clips I missed from tapes throughout the year. Glen Wheeler makes a guest appearance as the opener. The sound is a little all over the place too, but the last clip should explain the reason for that.

Click on the picture above to take you to the website with the latest episode or click here for the direct Quicktime link.

sick, didnt know I could subscribe via itunes, just started downloading the whole series.

Post a Comment