French in France
French arrived last night. He's come to visit for a couple of days and then he and I are taking the train with Fos to attend Alan Glass' stag-do in Le Havre at the weekend. As today is May 1st, it's a bank holiday here, so we spent a bit of time wandering around town in the morning, grabbed some food and then met up with Fos in the afternoon for a little bit of a skate.
Fos brought a new board and wheels for me, so it was time to retire the board that Bingo left me, that I've been riding on and off for about 9 months!! the new one is not what I'd usually ride, but I figured that if I'm going ride some crazy colours, I might as well go all the way with it!!

We skated around the neighbourhood for a couple of hours, but I think we were all feeling kinda tired (me especially, as I'd worked all the previous weekend and this was my first day off in 12 days). In the evening we met up at the bar at the bottom of the street for a couple of quiet drinks with Tura, who'd just got back from the South.


