« Home | 1st Holga scans » | Never Forever » | Back to Paris » | Tweaker zine meeting » | Back to London/Happy Birthday Stu » | Farnham bound » | Alan & Rachel's wedding » | London bound » | Grill & Sarah » | La Louvre - Babylon exhibition » 

Saturday, June 07, 2008 

Pat's back

Pat has returned to Paris for a week with some friends of his, who may well be something to do with this? After various text conversations and missed meetings we ended up where we knew we should, in l'autobus. Pierrot never fails us.
I dropped by Newton's place on the way out and he came along for the ride too.

I completely forgot that I have a little video that I did last year with Pat, while he was living here. We went out one afternoon and filmed some bits and pieces just to see how it would work out and this is what we came back with.


Unfortunately I messed around trying to compress it, which didn't work out too well, mangled the music track and somehow corrupted the original edit, but I still have all the footage, so all is not lost!