« Home | Attention! » | Alan Glass returns » | Le Cyklop! » | Sophie The Cat » | Sophia Louise aka little one » | Skyline 18/07 » | 14 Julliet / Bastille Day » | Thursday nights at the skatepark » | Sunset » | Medium Format - Barcelona & beyond » 

Saturday, November 29, 2008 

Catch up

I've been meaning to try and jump start the blog again for a while. I'm sure most have given up on it. I know I pretty much did, but I'm going to attempt to see if I can keep it going again.

So, here's a bunch of stuff that I've been meaning to post of a while.....

The Underground Project finally got finished, and knocked up a couple of them for the various people involved in it. I've had some interest in it which means that I might need to go back and tidy the edits up a bit more, but I'm sure that'll take me forever to get around to doing.


Sophia attended her first birthday party (not for her obviously!), for Akira Newton. As you can tell, the excitement was a bit too much for her.


The local parks in our area celebrated a large group of artists who use the natural enviroment as a basis for their art, as part of a project called Le Genie de la Bastille, after the statue at Bastille roundabout. Newton and I took the kids to go check it out. It was pretty cool to just wander around the parks and see what was hidden away in various corners.



Good friend Rich Gilligan and his girlfriend came to town for a couple of days. We bumped into a couple of other skaters by the church and then went off for a skate ourselves with Benjamin.



Sophia also attended her first fashion show, at the Jeu de Paume as Newton was exhibiting his new painting there. It was a pretty crazy time but we caught up with some people we haven't see for a while and Sophia was wide-eyed at all the lights and colours!


So, that's not everything we've been up to recently, but I've been meaning to post this for a while, so voila!
Lucy and Sophia are currently in Cornwall visiting family, whilst I am still in Paris. I guess part of the reason I'm typing this is to stop myself from twiddling my fingers. Expect more updates this weekend.