« Home | First Saturday in a long time... » | Sunrise » | Simon True » | Katrina and Ian » | Skatepark » | Brother Phil » | London like it used to be » | Laupside » | London/Fireworks » | Another skyline » 

Sunday, November 29, 2009 

Rendez-vous

Tonight I met up with Benjamin and headed over to Cafe de Paris, on Oberkampf, to see Nozbone skateshop's new video release Rendez-vous, which was lucky, because Benjamin thought it was the Cafe de Paris near Nation!

I ended up going to both showings of the video because, as the first photo shows, my view for the 1st showing wasn't so great. I'm pretty tall, but standing on tip-toes for 30 minutes I still had to suffer someones head filling the centre of the screen! Luckily the 2nd showing was a bit mellower and I got a better view of things.
It felt like most of the skaters in Paris were there and it was good to catch up with some people who I haven't seen for a while and find out what everyone has been up to. The video was amazing and I'm hoping to go pick up a copy next weekend from the shop.