« Home | Bingo RIP » | Distracted » | Back to Paris weekends » | Back home » | Company perks » | Big kid » | Food (restaurant and curb-side) » | These guys..... » | And I'm back in the room! » | In Search Of The Miraculous » 

Friday, February 11, 2011 

Tesco's curb

This post will probably only interest about 4 or 5 people, but I've spent the last couple of evenings editing down bits and pieces of video that I've had sitting around and never done anything with. The Tesco's edit has been on my mind ever since I skated there the other week with Mike and we got talking about the place, like how I remember when the pictures were made out of tiles on the walls (which was my "when all of this was fields" line).

Definitely some fun times there, and French was so stoked on seeing it that he posted it on his blog too.
I also discovered some old footage from the times when we used to all meet up on Xmas Day, go skate and then party at Ging's house. French tells it pretty well in his blog, how his mum and nan would make us party food and then just leave us to our own devises for the evening. Good times.
I sometimes think that I wish I had taken more photos when I was growing up, but finding the little skits like this are like finding boxes of forgotten photos. I'm going to dig through and find more bits and pieces like this, and work on some screengrabs too.