Fireworks!!!!
After all the rain yesterday, we decided to stay close to home today. Walked down into town and whilst Lucy and her parents sat on the beach, I took a bit more of a look around the old town. I'm not much of a beach person and more into exploring how the local people live. (I guess that really I'm just nosey?)


Once it got dark, we got ready and found a good spot to see the big fireworks display that we'd been waiting for. Out at sea, it seemed like everyone in the area who owned a boat had gotten out on the water for a better view of the display. There was so many boats. They all looked like little tealights floating on the water. 
The fireworks went on for about 20 mins or so. They weren't messing around!





Beaches are essentially the same thing - water and sand.
Towns are buildings and people. They tend to be much more interesting. To me anyway.
Posted by
LivingMinimal |
20/8/06 9:40 pm