« Home | Americans, Cats and Fire. » | The name's One...... » | Chastian (apparently!) » | misc photographs » | Manic Monday » | Sunday skate » | Wet weekend » | Friday! » | Scenic! » | Early start » 

Sunday, November 19, 2006 

Shave!

After something like 8 weeks, possibly more, I decided it was time for a shave! Probably not the best idea now that the weather has turned really cold, but I'm sure I'll live.

Next is the hair, maybe?

This afternoon Tura called up and we went for a push around the city. Not really stopping anywhere, we we went from spot to spot to find them covered in leaves, people just getting kicked out, demolished or still under construction. The beauty of it is that Paris is easy enough to skate around, so it's not necessary to skate in one place and just moving from place to place can sometimes be enough.

You look like an escaped convict.

Weird, I'm actually shaving my head today and was going to do before/after as well.

Post a Comment