Shops
Saturday morning, Newton and I caught up with each other at the bar on the corner as we've both been pretty busy the last couple of weeks (me in England and he in Holland). He'd had a bit of a rough night the night before. Here is the many faces explaining how the night went....
He's also been doing some work for the RecordMakers and gave me a promo of the new release he has just done the artwork for.
Then Lucy and I went into town to buy a few bits and pieces for the apartment. We came home with a new toaster and a lightbulb from Habitat!


Chas please can you take the CD photo off the blog. I can get in trouble for that! It's gonna be released in a few months! Not at all ready for WWW yet.
Posted by
Anonymous |
1/2/07 1:07 am