« Home | Back from Italy » | More video editing » | A little bit of socialising » | Time for a catch up... » | Planet Earth » | musée du Louvre » | Another mission » | For Dave » | Mouse! » | The mission, should you choose to accept it...... » 

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 

aachoooo!

That's pretty much the most common sound I'm making at the moment as I'm suffering from a bit of flu. I think I might have caught it when I was in Italy as the hotel room was boiling hot with no way to turn the heating down and I had to sleep with the window open!
That has just reminded me that all the people who worked at the hotel spoke some English, but with a slight cockney accent. I wonder if this is because of the high percentage of Italian restaurants in London? It was most entertaining.

Anyways, as I've not been feeling like going out at all I've chopped together a little more from the 97 Marseille roadtrips video I've putting together. Here's the actually session at the bowl and the first time I'd ever got to skate the legendary park.

Sorry, but the file sizes just keep getting bigger! 70mb this time. Maybe time to right click, save as and go make a sandwich!