« Home | Planet Earth » | musée du Louvre » | Another mission » | For Dave » | Mouse! » | The mission, should you choose to accept it...... » | Skate Sunday » | Shops » | The struggle! » | Drinks and Chinese » 

Monday, February 19, 2007 

Time for a catch up...

I've been a bit slack at blogging lately. Feels like I haven't had the time to do it, so maybe things will become a bit more infrequent from now on.

After my last post on Monday 5th, one of the guys at work accidentally put one of the forks from the forklift truck on my foot! Thank goodness for steeltoecapped boots, which took most of the weight from it, but my foot swelled up a little (no broken bones or serious damage) so I spent the Tuesday off work elevating my foot and gettting started on capturing some more of my old video footage. I'm not sure I'm going to make one long video out of the thing, but I think I'm just going to get some clips together and then maybe string it all together if it works. Anyways, here's a couple of little things I'm been meaning to digitise for a while now.
(I also had a little play around with the photo and title at the top of the page, but probably nothing that anyone would notice).

French


Grill


Moonriver


Tuesday evening Julian and Alba arrived and stayed for a couple of days to visit Paris. Bizarrely, the only picture I have of their time is on my phone of Ju holding a pint at the bar down the street. No surprise, I guess!


We did go to a graphic design exhibition at Ursula's work while Ju and Alba where here. All by this guy who was developing fonts between the 50's and 70's (and possibly something about developing a new alphabet?).



Find out more (in French) by clicking on the invitation below or visiting Galerie Anatome


On the 8th of Feb was my friend's, Steve aka Brow, birthday. This year he got a little extra present in the shape of a son! All the best to him and Melissa.


This past weekend has been Lucy's birthday, so we went to Fontainebleau to check that out and have a little weekend away.
I took a bunch of panoramic on my phone and used Lucy's camera to take the rest of the photos because I thought I'd left my camera at home, only to discover it in the front pocket of my bag when we were packing to leave. Doh!





These two need to be stitched together to create a really wide panoramic, but I haven't really messed around with that sort of thing as the phone camera automatically stitches the photos together normally.


Anyways, enough geeking out. Here's a few more photos from the weekend.



We spent most of the weekend walking around the grounds to the chateau and the town just stopping off for coffee and food whenever we felt like taking a rest.






Today I got home from work to discover this in the postbox via some Shoes connections. Cheers lads!

A skate video limited to 1000 copies worldwide and only available on VHS. Strange but true, and good to watch.

Phew! I guess a lot has gone on. I'll try and keep this a bit more up to date if I continue and then, hopefully, the posts won't be as mammoth as this one.