« Home | Sunny tourist days » | The Bomb » | New Vans » | This N That » | Jazz? Nice! » | Getting out of the house » | Last footage » | More edits » | Total gridlock! » | Back from Milano » 

Thursday, April 05, 2007 

Work work work!!!

This week I've been pretty busy working on an installation at a house in the Marais, hence the lack of updates. It's been really interesting as I've spent most of the week working with a New York furniture designer helping him to put together and finish the pieces he's putting into the house. It's been quite nice too, as he doesn't want to start work too early (10am) and takes 2 hour lunchbreaks, so I've been able to cycle to work, then come home for lunch or meet up with Benjamin for some food.
On Wednesday night we ended up working until 2am because the paintings were being delivered in a truck too large to be allowed into the centre of Paris until after 10pm. The whole house has artwork donated by Anslem Keifer, as he is connected to the owner of the house. Some of his work isn't the most upbeat that I've seen, but it's quite impressive. After we'd managed to get all the works into the house and organised we celebrated with a couple of glasses of champagne, which was a bit surreal but welcome all the same.


Grill arrives tonight, so it's going to be a busy 4 day weekend