Skating
I ended up buying Alan's old phone off him this morning. I've been after a k800i for a while, so the rest of the photos on my blog will mainly be from this now, although I'm having some trouble getting my French SIM card to accept the phone, so I guess I'll have to get that unblocked when I get back to Paris.
In the afternoon I left French to do his work and headed back to my parent's house.


Once I got back to my parent's place I made a beeline to the UG aka The Underground, which is the car park that my friends and I all used to meet up and skate at before there were any local skateparks or ramps to go to. Even though there's not much there, I still enjoy skating there. Grill turned up too and we headed across to Farnbrough skatepark until it turned dark and went back to Grill's place to watch some DVDs.



