« Home | Lazing about on the river getting burnt » | Barbecue #1 » | Downtown & the skatepark » | Ottawa, Canada » | More skating » | Skating » | Back in London » | Congrats to Mel and Dan » | Off to London » | random photos » 

Monday, June 11, 2007 

slam

We went back to Baseline skatepark today, and things didn't go so well for me. I slammed pretty hard at one point. So much so that although my there was no mark on my trousers, it tore through my boxers and gave me a hipper to remember for a couple of days. Along with my injuries were Grill's sunburnt feet and Brow, who burnt his leg so bad that his tattoo bruised!
After that I decided it was time to take it easy, so we just hung out at the house with Brow, Melissa and Griffin. Here's Griffin modelling one of the babygrows I bought for him.