« Home | Pat's back » | 1st Holga scans » | Never Forever » | Back to Paris » | Tweaker zine meeting » | Back to London/Happy Birthday Stu » | Farnham bound » | Alan & Rachel's wedding » | London bound » | Grill & Sarah » 

Sunday, June 08, 2008 

Bercy with Pat, Arthur and the gang

The weather has been super hot today, and looks set to continue. Lucy has been watching the tennis here, so I decided to meet up with Pat, Arthur and the Sheffield guys, who ended up spending most of the day skating at Bercy having a lazy Sunday afternoon roll while some of them took some time to recover from their partying the night before.

I never have much fun skating here, and this time was no exception, but everyone else was having a good time, so I guess I need to work on it!!