2009
I slacked on updates during December, but I guess I forgot to take photos for the most part. Here's a couple of things that I have been meaning to post....
I went to the premiere of the new Landscape Skateboards video, Horizons, which Tura organised to coincide with the release of the new Soma magazine. Benjamin, Samir and the guys cornered the front row seats to study the video, which was, of course, very enjoyable.

Lucy has been getting the knitting needles out and made this hat for Sophia now that the weather has got properly cold. (today it didn't get above -2℃).

Here's Sophia trying to stay warm in the cold!
My parents arrived just before Christmas, to share in Sophia's first one, and Lucy's parents came over to celebrate New Year with us, hence the heavy amount of photos of her in this post!

Christmas was great. Sophia got into tearing open her presents with little trouble, although there were so many of them!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Great pics, looks like loads of fun!
Posted by
Anonymous |
6/1/09 10:11 pm