Tweaker zine photos
Slight delay on posting these photos. Had to attend a curry night.
These photos were all shot in one night earlier this year, when I met up with a few friends back on home turf. Some of these photos made it into the article in Tweaker, but I thought I'd post up all of them, as I'm really happy with the way it shows what went down within the space of about an hour and a half on evening.

One of many frontside bluntslides photos that evening! I'd only recently learnt them and was stoked on them.
See!!
Mike and Bobby randomly turned up, as they were driving passed and saw people skating. I thought someone had called them up to come skate!
Mike with a couple of wallies and a switch one (!!!)
Then one of his more avant garde manoeuvres and Bob with a boneless.
Grill threw down a couple of grinds for Gorms camera.
Blakey turned up on his motorbike and proceeded to kickflip 50-50, then kickflip, the island.
Gorm shot a couple of other photos for me. Wallie and backside kickflip. (and some serious waxing)
And a couple of backside lipslides for the Goth hangouts at the curb.
Finally, here's a couple of "lifestyle" shots of us loafing about.
I really like the b+w photo.
I tried to ollie the roadgap, which I'd managed to do about 7 or 8 years ago, but both the ground and myself have aged and become a little rougher.
One day I will get hold of the video footage from the contest we had there when I ollied the gap.






















