Brother Phil. Day 3/Heroin Skateboards
Fos and Alan ended up staying with us last night (while Fiske and Rogie stayed at Tura's place). Once we were up and about, Fos and Alan started Macing off for a while to catch up on things.
Then it was everyone over to the bar on the corner for the Heroin Skateboards boardmeeting (which was mainly talk of Haribo sweets and brainstorming ideas to bankrupt the company).
After everyone had their fill of the various omlettes on offer we all headed back to our place for the team premiere of the Krooked video, while Fos set up a new board.

Fos also left me one of these beasts. Going to be a while before I get the chance to ride it, but I know it's going to be a good one.
In the afternoon the team left on their mission, and we went to the usual bar for England verus Ecuador match with Brother Phil. It wasn't too exciting, but England are through to the next round, so we celebrated with pizza.
Here's a photo of my new handlebar configuration. Philip and I worked out that this was probably the best way to set them up because the brakes are from the racing dropbars, so won't fit on like regular ones, although I'm wondering if some adjustments can be made to get them to work like ordinary ones?
I kinda like it like this anyways.

