« Home | Job! » | So, I thought that after going to feed Supergato, ... » | Keeping it local » | Big Steve's Big Day. » | Skate skate! » | Bingo! » | Bon anniversaire, Benjamin! » | merci beaucoup, Tim! » | Skype! » | tonnerre et foudre! » 

Friday, August 04, 2006 

beachlife

Today we were up and out to go feed Supergato again.

I wish we could her into her box and get her to stay at our place, but she's having none of it, so we're having to walk the six floors twice a day to feed her. She seemed happy to have some visitors.
After making sure that she had plenty to eat, and then took care of ourselves by having a pizza in town. Then Lucy and I cycled down to the Paris Plage and weaved our way through the crowds to check it out.
Afterwards, we cycled further along to where the road was shut off, but not much else was going on. All the tunnels are empty of traffic too.

The we cycled home for a short while before Newton came over to check out some music and then I headed back out to give Supergato her evening meal.