First weekend in a long time
Today is the first Saturday I've had off since I started working. I was determined to enjoy it and try and catch up with people.
First off, I headed off to meet Benjamin at the cafe around the corner from his place. We sat there for a while and had a couple of expresso to catch up on things. He was heading out to see his parents in the afternoon, so I went home, met up with Lucy and we cycled into town.
We had a look around BHV because we've realised that we need to get a printer for our computer. After that we took a wander around the centre of town, but it was so busy and I'm not used to the whole weekend shopping thing, so we headed home for a while.
In the evening Lucy and I looked out the window and saw Newton heading out to the first opening of Mika's gallery. We checked it out for a short while and bumped into a few friends. Then Lucy spoke to Ursula and we met up with her and Tura who were going out for some food. They ended up getting some Japanese on Saint Maur. 
Mika's Gallery opening.
Newton and Nino are all blurred out but standing under the sign in the background.
Tura about to dig into his sushi.
Right opposite someone had doctored the poster for Lord Of The Dance. Pretty amusing.
Afterwards we all went over to the Alimentation Generale for a few drinks. Soy and Vivien were there too, so we had a good little crowd going on.

