Storming the Bastille
The weather was really nice today. Super sunshine and a nice warm breeze. It seemed like the perfect excuse to set up a new board and go skate.

I called up Jeremy and Pat, and we met up down at Bastille where we timed ourselves a bit wrong and had to fight through herds of rollerbladers preparing for their skate around the city but after 30 mins or so the were shepherded off around the city by the police and left us in peace.
We had a good skate there, stretched out our bones and enjoyed the atmosphere of having a bunch of people just skating the area.
In the evening I finished off the next part of the Marseille video clips. One day we took a trip the Marseille train station. Although it is notoriously sketchy, it has a great skatespot. Strange, but you often find this is the situation!
The skatepark footage is from the following day when we headed to Montpellier and to a little coastal town called Grand Motte. This was before the advent of skateboard internet sites full of directions to skateparks, so we were reduced to seeking out whatever we could from hints, rumours and photos in magazines.
61mb.
I guess I need to find a way to make the file sizes a little smaller without losing the quality. Anyone with any hints, feel free to let me know!

