BBQ Kev
Another lazy day today. Grill was missing in action, so I just hung out with Brow, Melissa and Griffin while they did their chores. At one point Brow said he would put Griffin to bed for a while, and after about 20 minutes Melissa went looking for him and found them like this. Note Griffin holding Brow down with his leg!
Grill returned in the evening and we all headed over to Kevin's place for another barbecue. Grill and I met up with Kevin in Sydney, Australia in 99/2000 and we ended up travelling together for about 7 or 8 months. Kevin came to live in England for a while too, but I think it's been at least 4 years since I've seen him. He has a wife and baby daughter now, but he's still wearing the watch that I gave him in Australia. I was stoked to see that.



It was really good to see Kevin and his family. We had some good times when we were travelling Australia and even though it's been so long since I last saw him, we just clicked back into things as if no time had passed us by.

