« Home | It's good to be home » | Slam City/Waggamamas » | Playstation » | going home » | BBQ Kev » | slam » | Lazing about on the river getting burnt » | Barbecue #1 » | Downtown & the skatepark » | Ottawa, Canada » 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 

Super8

Whilst at my parent's house I dug out an old tape of Super8 film footage that I have. I know I have a bunch more of it somewhere, but I guess it'll have to wait until I get back there again to find it. It's cool to see this stuff after so long. I think we just shot it all in one day whilst in West London. It's funny to think that we used to film stuff all the time, but not with any reason in mind, just to document what we were doing, which I guess is why I have all this footage but never got around to making anything of it until now.

50mb
Let me know if you have any trouble downloading let me know. My vimeo account doesn't seem to work so good on some people's computers.