« Home | New bike » | Electroma » | 30 years.... » | Fete de la Musique » | Super8 » | It's good to be home » | Slam City/Waggamamas » | Playstation » | going home » | BBQ Kev » 

Saturday, July 07, 2007 

07/07/07

Pat and I went skating today. It's the first time I've really been able to skate since I tweaked my foot before leaving for Canada. I set up a new board for the occasion and within 5 minutes of skating it ended up rolling into a fountain! Fortunately it didn't do the board any harm. I guess it was still new enough to not soak up the water.
We went to check out some skatespots around Pat's local area and found a couple of other interesting ones to go back to before winding our way to Bastille and meeting up with all the locals.




Here's a couple of quick camera phone lines that I filmed of Pat.


Something is up with the footage here. Not sure what it is, but you can still watch it by manually dragging the bar at the bottom.