« Home | Gandia, Spain » | Nice » | Time to catch up, again. » | Cheers Gorm! » | 07/07/07 » | New bike » | Electroma » | 30 years.... » | Fete de la Musique » | Super8 » 

Sunday, August 05, 2007 

I don't remember this!

Catching up on my mail and web going-ons after being away from the internet for a week and came across this newly posted photo on Dave's site taken in August 05 on one of his London visits. I don't remember what we were doing on the upper level of the South Bank, or who took the photo, looks like a nice day though.

ah man, that day you, Ju and I took the bus into town and walked around CG and that was post-starbucks (obviously) and on the way over to Cide. Good times. See you in March.

Post a Comment