« Home | Lounging with Gato » | I don't remember this! » | Gandia, Spain » | Nice » | Time to catch up, again. » | Cheers Gorm! » | 07/07/07 » | New bike » | Electroma » | 30 years.... » 

Monday, August 13, 2007 

More warehouse skating

The weather has been on and off for the last couple of days, so I've had some time to edit the last of the warehouse footage from 1994. Only another year or two of footage left!! Bizarrely this looks like it was shot in the summer (judging by my orange Airwalk knee-length shorts), rather than end of year winter footage. I think this might be because my camera broke towards the end of the year and I got out of the habit of filming.

Dam, brings back some memories big Ron. That 'Trucking International' sticker (side of the pump lump) still looks fresh!!

Keep the footage coming. Need to see some more old face's, John Crisp, Kaine Hockaday, Ging etc... Those that built!!!!!!:0)

Nice. Footage man!!!

Nice footage. Killer times!!!

Post a Comment