« Home | A mere flesh wound! » | A new Newton is upon us » | Home again » | On the road... » | More shoes » | More Bingo » | Le novelle vague. Too busy for me. » | Nozbone Listen Skateboards premiere » | au revoir Pat and Laura » | Warehouse. The last days. » 

Monday, October 22, 2007 

....it's been a while.

I've been working flat-out for the past month, as we're in the process of moving warehouses so I haven't had so much time to do much or update my blog, but here's some bits and pieces.
After 12 days of having staples in the back of my head I went back to the hospital to have them removed. I've taken quite a few photos of the whole thing, but I'll spare showing you them. I have to say, of the whole process, having the staples put in and removed was a lot more painful than the actually hitting of my head. The weather here is starting to change here, definitely autumn, but the sun is still shining and giving crisp days. Here's what our street looks like.


I finally got around to burning some copies of the Warehouse Sessions DVD and sending them out to a couple of people. Now I'm working on a video of all the skating that we did at the local carpark which was the focal point to our skatescene. I guess I'll talk more about it in another post when I have some footage sorted out. At the moment I've just been spending time capturing all the footage and trying to work out what to do with it.


The other week Lucy and I went to see the Cinematic Orchestra play at La Cigale. We've been listening to them quite a lot lately and then found out that they were due to play Paris we knew we should see them. They played an amazing live set which was a lot looser than they sound on their albums.




I'm back skating too after a couple of weeks break after knocking my head. Benjamin and I went on a little scout about for some new spots and ended up pushing all the way from the northern suburbs to home. I think we're going to try and do some more of this kind of thing.


Finally, Lucy and I came home from the vegetarian Chinese restaurant and found that someone has taken a new look at all the traffic posts around our area.