Warehouse. The last days.
Today I've finally been able to post up the last of my warehouse videos now that my bandwidth limit on vimeo has been reset. I guess I should start looking for somewhere else to host this stuff.
I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out. I think we probably skated there for a little longer after this was shot. Maybe a couple of weeks maximum. You can see that most of the walls have been smashed out, thanks to the local kids, who'd paint graffiti that read things like "rave on, 95 alive" and such.
The pyramid skated in this section was a bit of a surprise. I think we were aiming for something about 3ft high, similar to the one at Harrow Skatepark and ended up with this 5ft high, space hogging monster! All good though. Most of the obstacles were built with no plans and the ideas would change as they were built but most of the worked out really well.
I guess all good things have to come to an end at some point.
While I've been waiting to upload this clip I've been working on the DVD. It was pretty easy to throw together once I had all the bits and pieces I wanted to use and it came out nicely.
Time to archive all this footage now and get on with the next project!

