Rain off
The rain has been pretty much non-stop today. I'm off work and spent some time editing some bits and pieces that was mixed into all the warehouse footage I have from 95.
Here's a little event that went off at Meanwhile 2, Royal Oak after the premiere of Chocolate Skateboards Paco video.
and what amounted to Matt Weir's sponsor-me tape from the time when there was a skateshop up the road from my parent's house in Farnham.
While I've been writing this, Gato has taken up residence on my lap and isn't going anywhere.


Little does she know that Benjamin and Maria are back today and will be around in a bit to come and collect her.
Bingo and the guys left this morning. Bingo was kind enough to donate his board to me before they left, so I don't have to worry too much about the one I broke the other day. Cheers boss.

