« Home | More warehouse skating » | Lounging with Gato » | I don't remember this! » | Gandia, Spain » | Nice » | Time to catch up, again. » | Cheers Gorm! » | 07/07/07 » | New bike » | Electroma » 

Sunday, August 19, 2007 

Warehouse 95

Here's the first batch of footage from 1995 at the Aldershot warehouse. If you look really carefully you can see that Brow sprayed his Vans Half Cab shoes (cut-down) with a can of gold spray paint, while they were still on his feet, and his over exaggerated falls when he has no intention of landing a trick! He will be reminded of the fact that he had that board stolen out of the back of someone's car.
This looks like it was the beginning of the end of the warehouse because there's a lot of graffiti put up by the local kids who'd hang out in the town centre by day and then come get drunk and start smashing up some the ramps at night. They also discovered that they could smash holes in the roof and walls, which really helped start put an end to things for us.


We've had a new house guest this week, in the form of Benjamin and Maria's cat, Gato. She's staying with us rather than having us go to their apartment and have to climb 6 flights of stairs twice a day to feed a cat. I think she likes it too, because it's a whole new apartment to explore with new places to hide and sleep in.






Today is also me mate Grill's birthday. He's at V Festival, trying to stay dry, like the rest of us, but he was able to text me this photo from his tent. Happy Birthday dude!

Dude. I forgot I even sent that pic. I look super happy, not!!!!

Post a Comment