Mischief
The new Magnolia Electric Co. boxset arrived this morning. 4 CD and 1 DVD. Check the link for a little preview. I'm working my way through it now. As you can see, Gato is pretty excited about it too.
Bingo and the Mischief guys have been here for the past couple of days, filming for their next video. I've been hanging out with them and checking out skatespots.
Unfortunately I ended up breaking my board at one spot (but still managed to film a couple of things without my board completely falling apart).


They filmed a couple of things at this bridge. I thought it was a good opportunity for a panoramic.
One evening I took the guys to the Mercier bar down the road. Ollie was particularly stoked on the place, even though he doesn't drink, because he was able to leave his mark on the wall there.


