« Home | ....it's been a while. » | A mere flesh wound! » | A new Newton is upon us » | Home again » | On the road... » | More shoes » | More Bingo » | Le novelle vague. Too busy for me. » | Nozbone Listen Skateboards premiere » | au revoir Pat and Laura » 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 

Static III

This evening was pretty hectic. After work I met up with Paul and Dave for a drink, back to Dave's with some take-away cheeseburgers and then rushed back home, grabbed my board and headed in town to watch the new Static 3 skate video.


Who should be the first people that I bump into but my old flatmate Joey Pressey and Snowy (aka Daniel Kinloch). They both have an appearance in the video, along with Soy, who has a full section. The rest of the Paris skate scene was there too, and it was cool to catch up with some people who I haven't seen for a while.


The video was amazing and certainly didn't disappoint people's expectations. Here's the man with the masterplan, Josh Stewart with Joe.


While I was out driving around Paris today I spotted this. I thought it was pretty funny what with the French obsession with their animals and them almost being like accessories. Lucy doesn't find it as funny, but I guess you have to have been there!