« Home | Bands » | No promises » | 2009 » | Christmas is coming » | Four Corners Tour » | More skylines » | Back to the homelands » | Catch up » | Attention! » | Alan Glass returns » 

Sunday, November 01, 2009 

SomeWhen

While I was signed off with the flu I worked my way through a bunch of skate DVD's and came across Andy Paterson's SomeWhen video, which he filmed and edited in preparation to making a local shop video.

We were both living in London at the time and would sometimes skate together or travel to Farnham to meet up with friends back there, so I tagged along on a couple of his filming missions and ended up with a section of random bits.

[click the photo for video]
Pretty crazy to think that it was 7 years ago!

I also found a little video that I made for Pat when he used to live in Paris. He knew he was going back to England shortly after this, so we took the camera out one day and just went to a couple of out usual spots. Unfortunately after I edited it I was experimenting with video compression rates, washed out the sound and couldn't retrieve the original, hence the poor quality!

[click the photo for video]