« Home | Storming the Bastille » | l'autobus » | aachoooo! » | Back from Italy » | More video editing » | A little bit of socialising » | Time for a catch up... » | Planet Earth » | musée du Louvre » | Another mission » 

Monday, March 12, 2007 

Monday night about town

This evening I went to meet Lucy from work to do a bit of shopping. As I finish at 4pm and she finishes at 6 it's quite easy for me to get home, get changed and still be able to cross town to the Champs Elysees. We looked in a few shops, found a few things and then realised that we were almost in the Marais and feeling hungry. I suggested Little Italy and Lucy agreed.
On the way there we walked past the Pompidou Centre and I took this panoramic which didn't come out quite as well as I'd like, but I did have someone trying to tell me I had a funny face and he'd like to do a free drawing of it! The front of the Pompidou has a bunch of people doing caricature drawings, making bracelets and doing all kinds of performaces for crowds of tourists.


Little Italy never disappoints. The food was as good as always. The waiter joked that we didn't have any family with us as we usually do, so we didn't have to translate or order for other people. It's nice to be recognised in our favourite restaurant.

Sounds like yet another lovely evening in Paris.

Post a Comment