« Home | Happy Birthday to me! » | Static III » | ....it's been a while. » | A mere flesh wound! » | A new Newton is upon us » | Home again » | On the road... » | More shoes » | More Bingo » | Le novelle vague. Too busy for me. » 

Monday, October 29, 2007 

Bye bye Phil & Alex

My bro and his girlfriend have gone home now. We've had a good couple of days with them, shopping, eating and being tourists. Here's a bunch of photos from our day of being tourists. We wandered down to the Arc de Triomphe for the view from the top (after 280 stairs) and then over to the Eiffel Tower for some traditional tourists shots.






And, of course, a couple of panoramics.





I took a roll of film with my new camera too, but I guess I'll have to wait a couple of days to get them processed to see if anything came of it, and then I'll try and get some of them scanned in.