« Home | Bye bye Phil & Alex » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Static III » | ....it's been a while. » | A mere flesh wound! » | A new Newton is upon us » | Home again » | On the road... » | More shoes » | More Bingo » 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 

The Underground Project

I've finally gotten around to uploading and putting together the ancient footage from our skating at the car park in Farnborough, otherwise known as The Underground, so this is The Underground Project. Here's some rough footage of the first couple of sections. I need to go back and change the date to 93-97 and make some other adjustments to the clips, but I think it's coming out the way I want. I'll probably start reminiscing about times as I post up more footage.

Here's the intro:


And a quick little first section:


Or, if you prefer, I've set up a iTunes podcast for it. You can subscribe by clicking here.

We're off to Cornwall tomorrow for a friend's wedding, so I guess it'll be a couple of days before I post anything else.