« Home | Underground Project Part 3 » | Facebook is a funny thing » | Le Marché des Enfants Rouges » | More from the Underground » | Back in Paris » | Congrats to Hick and Emma » | The Underground Project » | Bye bye Phil & Alex » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Static III » 

Monday, November 26, 2007 

Some view!

I worked today on helping to move someone out of an apartment today. Although I wasn't overly fussed about the apartment, compared to some others I've seen (although I'd happily live there myself), the main selling point was obviously the view! Pretty amazing, but downsides are the riverboats shining their superpowerful lights at the apartment every night as they take tourists along the river and the constant traffic outside the window. I guess you have to take the rough with the smooth.




In the evening I went to the lab to pick up my first couple of rolls of film from the Holga. Some of the stuff came out good, and others didn't work too well, but it all helped me work out how it shoots and what it captures with the different frame sizes. I think I'll try some more this weekend.