Congrats to Hick and Emma
Lucy and I are in Cornwall at the moment. Yesterday we went to Hick (aka Steve) and Emma's wedding in Newquay, Cornwall. The wedding took place at the Newquay Christian Centre with dinner and drinks at a restaurant up the road. It was a really fun day and good to meet up with all of Steve's friends and family.


They left the chruch to the A-Team theme song, had a surfing wedding cake and hired a local traditional band, Newlyn Reelers.

I think most of us laughed our way through the speeches. Steve made the classic "I'm not sure why Emma agreed to marry me. I don't think she knows what she's let herself in for, but I'm sure she'll find out!"
Steve was pretty stoked that I chose to wear my Vans to the reception too.

Before the wedding Lucy and I went for a walk along the beaches. Obviously some good opportunities for panoramics.




Nice, man. Looks like good times. I hope you are enjoying your autumn.
Posted by
LivingMinimal |
8/11/07 12:10 am