« Home | I had to wonder... » | Some view! » | Underground Project Part 3 » | Facebook is a funny thing » | Le Marché des Enfants Rouges » | More from the Underground » | Back in Paris » | Congrats to Hick and Emma » | The Underground Project » | Bye bye Phil & Alex » 

Sunday, December 02, 2007 

I guess it's the season to be jolly?

Lucy and I went shopping this weekend. We thought it would be a good idea to take in the windows of Gallerie LaFayette/Printemps and the other department stores. The LaFayette ones are always pretty funny to see, however it seems like everyone else in Paris had the same idea.
The place was packed and I couldn't even get a photo of the windows! I managed to get this one of the tree inside, which is pretty impressive, but with all the crowds, I couldn't wait to get out of there!
In other retail related news, I've discovered that the Lomographic Society has just opened a store not far from here and Uniqlo is opening a central Paris flagship store near Opera early next year, which is something to look forward to, if you're me.

Other than that, it's rained all Sunday.