Underground Project Part 4

Click the picture to take you to the episode page on Blip.tv or here for the direct Quicktime link.
In the picture you can see Rich, aka Rat, pushing away and Mark Chatt, aka Moody German aka German (I think Julian came up with that nickname). For some reason I don't have any footage of German skating at The Underground, even though I used to rely on him for a lift there until I was able to drive. He was always more at home skating mini-ramp and maybe he wasn't skating so much by the time I started filming, but I find that a little hard to believe. Here he is sporting his brown Droors t-shirt which, looking back, it seemed liked he lived in. His green Fruit Of The Loom sweatshirt is probably resting on the roof of his car, the legendary red Maestro.

