Farnham
Well, a night's rest and I'm not over the flu. My voice isn't too good and I'm coughing and sneezing all over the place! Luckily my mum sorted my out with breakfast.
I thought I'd call up Grill to see what he was up to and went over to his new place for a cup of tea and to check it out. He bought it a couple of weeks ago and is still moving everything in, but it's a pretty nice apartment. Most stuff is still in boxes, but he's got the internet and surround sound system up and running. I introduced him to the joys of youtube.com and within 5 minutes he was watching videos by Northside, Candyflip and Flowered Up!!
In the afternoon I left Grill to go get some more work done on his tattoo and popped into Farnham to check out the bookshop and wander around. I ended up buying all sorts of things like sausage rolls and flapjacks.
Brother Phil called me on my way back to my parent's place to get a lift from me so that he could have a few drinks later when we went out for a meal. I hung out at his place for a bit, saw the cats and then we popped in to see Kev, who's flat is just down the road.

In the evening we went out with my parents to a restaurant/pub up the road in Hale. It was pretty good and I had a hard time trying to choose what to have from the menu. Too much choice!
Afterwards, we stopped off at Tescos on the way home, where mum and dad were nice enough to buy me a couple of DVDs, so we've got the first series of Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Big Lebowski and Napoleon Dynamite to add to our collection.

