Nice view
Back to the house today. Got off at metro stop Museé du Louvre instead, just to mix things up. I was walking over the bridge to wait for the rest of the guys to turn up at the house when I noticed that some other people had managed to get the same view, but for much less. All the homeless people had their tents lined up along the side of the river, like it was another street. I sat on the wall above them while I waited for the others to turn up and there was a couple of them shaving, others doing some washing and stuff. All very domesticated!
We moved some bits and pieces around for most of the morning, and the people were pretty cool, so I chatted to them for a while. For lunch I was able to go to my favourite panini store on rue Saint Honoré, so I was pretty happy about that. I just sat in the park in Les Halles and chilled for a bit.

After another hour at the house we were done, so headed back to the warehouse to drop the van off and got invited to some drinks with everyone from work. The plan was to get some food and drinks around Bastille.
I got home from work and then went with Lucy to Arlecchino Pizza (another favourite) and then down to Bastille. Most of the people from work had had quite a bit to drink by then and any ideas about food had gone right out the window, so Lucy and I stopped by for one drink and made our excuses to leave. We ended up getting home around 11:30, but I think most of the people from work will be out to much later!!

